Body EssentiA® Vitamin A, C & E Body Oil Forte
This ultrafine conditioning oil is specially formulated to provide skin with a very high concentration of vitamin A, C and E and antioxidants, helping to effectively rehydrate dry and sun-damaged skin and give it a more healthy appearance. It also helps to nourish skin and assists it in retaining the effects of moisture and in improving the appearance of fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Assists in shielding your skin from the effects of harsh weather conditions – especially the exposed areas such as hands, arms, décolleté, legs and feet.
- Helps to nourish and condition the appearance of your skin, leaving it looking soft and supple.
- Assists in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun-damaged skin, giving it with a renewed radiance.
How to Use:
- Only recommended once your skin is comfortable with Vitamin A, C & E Oil.
- Apply a thin layer twice a day after a shower or bath.
- Massage it into your skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen when exposed to the sun.
- Use in conjunction with Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac® Lotion and/or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT®/Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT® to assist in firming and toning the appearance of your skin.
- Add a few drops to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser for added nourishment.
Due to the extensive active ingredients in Environ products, prior consultation and bespoke product recommendation from an expertly trained and authorised Environ Skincare professional is mandatory. Not just with us, but for every online shop.
Existing users of Environ may login, or register for an account at The Beauty Place, whereby all Environ products can be purchased through our online shop. If you are not recognised as an existing Environ client, you will first need to have a skincare consultation with one of our aesthetic consultants to ensure you are using the products best suited to you.
To arrange your complimentary skincare consultation or to place an order over the phone,
please call us on 01273 770880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We favour face-to-face consultations so we can thoroughly analyse your skin but if this is not possible, over-the-phone or video meeting consultations can also be arranged.