The Beauty Place is an award-winning, luxurious beauty and skin clinic, situated just off Palmeira Square in the heart of Hove.
We offer a wide range of treatments and specialise in advanced skincare, working with premium, results-driven brands and systems, such as Environ, Lynton Laser IPL, Dermalux, Radio-Frequency and Dermapen Micro-Needling.
Our clinic has an excellent reputation for offering a superior experience for our clients and consistently receives admirable feedback. We pride ourselves on our exemplary standards, attention to detail and excellent client care, and are looking for someone with the same values and work ethic.
This role will suit a confident and polished individual, used to working in a busy clinic/salon environment and providing exacting standards of treatment and customer care.
They will be personable with a positive demeanour, and be happy to work as part of a team, as well as independently, using their own initiative.
The individual will be conscientious and motivated, with a “go-getting” attitude. They will be well-presented, professional and have a good understanding and appreciation of attention to detail in all areas of their work.
A passion for the industry, together with enthusiasm for continual learning and developing knowledge, is a must. This position would also suit a therapist with interest in skincare and who has the desire to learn more advanced treatments.
The individual should be articulate in discussing treatments and products, and have a good past performance in sales.
Our excellent commission programme offers fantastic opportunities for boosting your salary further.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic company and friendly team, and receive excellent training and development opportunities with products and systems at the forefront of the advanced skincare industry.
· Minimum qualification of Beauty Therapy NVQ 3
· Minimum of 2 years’ salon / clinic experience
· Confident, personable, conscientious individual
· Exemplary written and spoken technical English essential
· Computer literate
· Experience of working in a busy salon/clinic environment
· Trained in intimate Hot Waxing is essential
· Trained in Environ or similar advanced skin care is an advantage
We are open until 8pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays and you will be required to work one or both of these evenings with flexibility.
Some light cleaning and reception duties will also be required to maintain the day-to-day running and high standard of our clinic.
Completion of a trade test to be completed prior to employment.
· Excellent treatment and product commissions
· Optional contributory pension scheme
· Closed Sunday’s
· One Saturday off every four weeks
· 5pm finish on Saturday's
· Employee discounts on treatments and products
· Incentives with rewards
· Uniform provided
· Day off on your birthday
· Full-time, Commission, Permanent
· £18,000.00 - £25,000
· Commission pay
· Company pension
· Store discounts
· 10 hour shift
· 8 hour shift
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
· Weekend availability
· PPE provided
· Temperature screenings
· Beauty Therapy: 2 years (preferred)
· Fluent English (required)
Qualification Minimum Requirement:
· NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy